Sex And The 06S6City
   
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
What a lot of food!
Everytime I will fail to resist the appeal brought about by Seoul Garden's menu placed just outside the restaurant, and time and time again I would walk out of the restaurant vowing never to step into the restaurant again, not even for ice cream or for ice lemon tea, simply because I always stuff myself with so much food during each visist just to make my visit worth the $15+.

Now, there's another restaurant that I should include in my blacklist -- Kenny Roger's

Attempting to finish a plate of Kenny's Favourite (consisting of half a roasted chicken, which honestly speaking, tastes no different from what you could buy from Cold Storage), two sides of Italian Green Beans and Macaroni and Cheese, and a Kenny's muffin feels like this Roadblock task featured in The Amazing Race Season 7, in which about 5 to 6 teams gave up on, including guys of a big built.

I figured that I might have denied approximately 1/3 of my half-chicken a chance to undergo peristalsis within my intestines.

I felt an enormous sense of guilt when I abandoned those meat. Images of poor, skinny African kids starving flashed across my mind. But the demon in my head successfully reassured me that I was not at fault. Oh well. I just added some points to my "Bad Karma".

I should have ordered the Grilled Fish, which i ususally would in the past whenever I dine at Kenny Roger's. Ironically, their grilled fish taste better.

In any case, I had fun during JTS.
posted by Terence (Hasegawa Masahiro) @ 9:31 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Our Citizens

    Gays, lesbians, big boss, prawn noodle, laksa, MEEPOK UNCLE, shark's fin, 杨贵妃,唐玄宗,Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Fei Yu-Ching 费玉清,梁文福-wannabe, Toro, Stefanie Sun 孙燕姿,bimboes, Osala, Pillar, Royal Monkey, superwoman, Junquan and lynette (aka mr and mrs muthu), Fandi, poledancer, dustbin farmilie,

    That's us. 这就是我们

    Bloop bloop!

Our Cabinet
  • CT Rep:
    Yan Min
  • Vice CT Rep:
    Xinwei
  • General Secretary:
    Lynette
  • Welfare Secretaries:
    Yanyin

  • Simin
  • Treasurer:
    Yan Zhi
  • Techie:
    Si Min
  • Physics Rep:
    Elicia
  • CLL Rep:
    Fandi
  • Chemistry Rep:
    Yu Tse
  • Maths Rep:
    Kia Hui
  • Economics Rep:
    Peng Le
  • GP Rep:
    Marcus
  • PE Rep:
    Terence Phay
  • Presidents:
    Jia Wei
    Shi Yan
    Yue Kai
    Lan Fang
  • Ambassadors:
    Yun Zhou (06S6A)
    Yu-Yin (06S6A)
    Lan Guan (06S6B)
    Chee Jia (06S6D)
    Qingdan (06S6K)
  • Senior Ministers:
    Jeanie
    Wu Lin
  • Minister Mentor:
    Kia Mian
Our National Anthems

Our Religion
Our Language
Our History
Our Delegation
Our Image
Our Resources
Our Previous Dynasties
Our Future
Our Neighbours
Our Population
    Since 14<sup>th</sup> Jan 2006
Our Benefactors

15n41n1

BLOGGER