Sex And The 06S6City
   
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Getting our priorities right...
I do agree that the class spirit is sorely lacking, and I don't deny that I am guilty of not mixing more with the others. However, I really don't see the point. Reasons are as follows...

Although I know that being late seems to have become a sub-culture of HCI, there is no reason for us to be late just because we know that others will be late as well. Being late is wrong in the first place, so there really is no meaning is following the culture. If anything, we should be the ones setting the trend and being punctual. For those who disagree with me, maybe you don't mind waiting for others, but can you put yourself in the shoes of others? Just because you don't mind waiting for others doesn't mean others don't mind waiting for you. The same applies for the pon-ing of lessons.

Which brings me to my main point...What is the friggin point of having class spirit if what it entails is the mass pon-ing of lessons and being late together? I'm no saint myself. In fact, I have countless flaws and to list them one by one would take aeons to say the least. But at least I do what I can to be the best that I can and to put on my best behaviour.

What I say usually don't endear me to others, but I really don't care, because I simply speak my mind---no nonsense. As students, we are in school basically to study and be punctual in attending lessons; As 06S6C, we are to have fun together; As a person, we are to act by our personal code of conduct...

The main issue is our priorities...My priorities are obviously different from others---it is only natural. I don't talk when I don't see the point. I don't post when I don't see the point. Similarly, I don't mix with others if there's reason for me to see others as a bad influence. My personal behaviour has already seriously fallen short of my own expectations, so please forgive me for not bonding with the class if the situation of discipline does not improve...

That's all...
posted by DeadRurouni @ 10:53 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Our Citizens

    Gays, lesbians, big boss, prawn noodle, laksa, MEEPOK UNCLE, shark's fin, 杨贵妃,唐玄宗,Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Fei Yu-Ching 费玉清,梁文福-wannabe, Toro, Stefanie Sun 孙燕姿,bimboes, Osala, Pillar, Royal Monkey, superwoman, Junquan and lynette (aka mr and mrs muthu), Fandi, poledancer, dustbin farmilie,

    That's us. 这就是我们

    Bloop bloop!

Our Cabinet
  • CT Rep:
    Yan Min
  • Vice CT Rep:
    Xinwei
  • General Secretary:
    Lynette
  • Welfare Secretaries:
    Yanyin

  • Simin
  • Treasurer:
    Yan Zhi
  • Techie:
    Si Min
  • Physics Rep:
    Elicia
  • CLL Rep:
    Fandi
  • Chemistry Rep:
    Yu Tse
  • Maths Rep:
    Kia Hui
  • Economics Rep:
    Peng Le
  • GP Rep:
    Marcus
  • PE Rep:
    Terence Phay
  • Presidents:
    Jia Wei
    Shi Yan
    Yue Kai
    Lan Fang
  • Ambassadors:
    Yun Zhou (06S6A)
    Yu-Yin (06S6A)
    Lan Guan (06S6B)
    Chee Jia (06S6D)
    Qingdan (06S6K)
  • Senior Ministers:
    Jeanie
    Wu Lin
  • Minister Mentor:
    Kia Mian
Our National Anthems

Our Religion
Our Language
Our History
Our Delegation
Our Image
Our Resources
Our Previous Dynasties
Our Future
Our Neighbours
Our Population
    Since 14<sup>th</sup> Jan 2006
Our Benefactors

15n41n1

BLOGGER