Sex And The 06S6City
   
Friday, June 16, 2006
Sentosa Outing
It just didn't seem right in the morning. We have enough people, everyone was in the approrpiate attire for a beach outing, but it seemed that we lacked something.

We walked to Sentosa after breakfast at the Seah Im hwaker centre and our efforts saved us one dollar of entrance fee and also saved our arteries from being laden with those fats that we consumed during our breakfast of char kway tiao, mee rebus, puthu mayam (sp?) and a large glass of bandung.

Anyways, it was an uphill task for everyone to get into the mood and to settle down. nice "camping spots" were occupied when we arrived and we spent like 30 minutes deciding where to place our barang-barang. Next, it was deciding our activities. We had our most unenthusiastic frisbee session ever, followed by an unethusiastic game of soccer-ball passing, a game which is more commonly seen being played by people engulfed by boredom. Things got a little better when we decided to play Monkey by kicking the soccer ball around.

Oh yes, the climax was when Jun Quan stripped.

After some time at a nearby playground, which we decided that it was unconstructive to rescue us from boredom, we headed to the nearest bike rental station, which was not THAT near after all. I had my reservations about cycling initially due to my inability to manoeuvre (interesting word isn't it spelt with three consecutive vowels) a bicycle. As the saying goes, "no man is an island". Humans are herd animals thus we always feel comforted when they realise that they are not alone, sad to say, even for the wrong reasons. Hence, you can imagine my utter excitement and relieve when I discover that Lian Joo and Marcus have the same disability as me. Oops.

I struggled through my initial riding. My bicycle skidded into the nearest bush or lamp post and I swerved to avoid colliding with the approaching tram, and expectedly, I had cuts and bruises planted all over my calves, heels and erm, crotch. With the support of Shi Yan who was all the while "observing" me, I didn't disappoint her (if, in the first place, she's expecting somehting from me) as I finally managed to cycle some distance before the next collison or skid.

In short, I can cycle already!

Suppose cycling is a function, then for Terence to cycle, the function has to be one-one, and for the function to be one-one, you must restrict the domain. Hence one restriction for the domain is that there mustn't be anyone within my sight to distract me (therefore my accidents kept happening in the vicinity of hot guys with defined abs in skimpy swimming trunks. (No, I didn't get distracted by any bikini babes for there weren't any present yesterday to start with. All of them has got weird curvatures that's enough to make wonder if I am seeing Martians or what.) Another restriction would be that the cycling path available for me to cycle must be wide enough.

In short I want my path to be as spacious and rural as possible. I hate seeing population (especially dense ones) along my way. Therfore domain can be written as:

Least population < X < Spacious cycling path

(Hey, don't blame me for being such a wet blanket of reminding you guys about academics in the midst of an outing report. After all, it's back to reality after this temporary release from our mugging schedule. )

Anyways, I realised that cycling is an overrated activity. I didn't squealed with excitement or gasped in amazement once I discovered the feeling of cycling. The sense of accomplishment was there without a doubt, but beyond that, I still could not imagine why some people love cycling so much.

I still prefer the good old walking, though it burns less calories.

Sakae Sushi was another highlight of yesterday's programme. What we have learnt from Sakae was that never underestimate the appetite of three demure-looking girls. Shi Yan, Fan Di and Si Min can eat more than Jia Wei, Jun Quan, Shawn, Xin Wei, Audrey and Miss Tan combined.

Either the girls are really really really hungry or they are all pregnant at the same time. The former seems more belivable though.

Oh yah, I nearly forgot, halfway during our boring bech activity, we were approached by this photographer who requested to help take free photos. We weren't exactly responsive but we still agreed to let him take our pictures for us. Apparently we could buy those pictures at the souvenir store at the end of the day should we like the pictures.

The end-result was okay only, considering our low enthusiasm in taking pictures. It boiled down to the price, which ultimately deterred us from purchasing the exorbitant pictures. $12 for one picture? I'd rather have my sushi.

I left soon after dinner. I'll leave the rest to fill in the details for after-dinner plans.
posted by Terence (Hasegawa Masahiro) @ 10:19 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Our Citizens

    Gays, lesbians, big boss, prawn noodle, laksa, MEEPOK UNCLE, shark's fin, 杨贵妃,唐玄宗,Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley, Fei Yu-Ching 费玉清,梁文福-wannabe, Toro, Stefanie Sun 孙燕姿,bimboes, Osala, Pillar, Royal Monkey, superwoman, Junquan and lynette (aka mr and mrs muthu), Fandi, poledancer, dustbin farmilie,

    That's us. 这就是我们

    Bloop bloop!

Our Cabinet
  • CT Rep:
    Yan Min
  • Vice CT Rep:
    Xinwei
  • General Secretary:
    Lynette
  • Welfare Secretaries:
    Yanyin

  • Simin
  • Treasurer:
    Yan Zhi
  • Techie:
    Si Min
  • Physics Rep:
    Elicia
  • CLL Rep:
    Fandi
  • Chemistry Rep:
    Yu Tse
  • Maths Rep:
    Kia Hui
  • Economics Rep:
    Peng Le
  • GP Rep:
    Marcus
  • PE Rep:
    Terence Phay
  • Presidents:
    Jia Wei
    Shi Yan
    Yue Kai
    Lan Fang
  • Ambassadors:
    Yun Zhou (06S6A)
    Yu-Yin (06S6A)
    Lan Guan (06S6B)
    Chee Jia (06S6D)
    Qingdan (06S6K)
  • Senior Ministers:
    Jeanie
    Wu Lin
  • Minister Mentor:
    Kia Mian
Our National Anthems

Our Religion
Our Language
Our History
Our Delegation
Our Image
Our Resources
Our Previous Dynasties
Our Future
Our Neighbours
Our Population
    Since 14<sup>th</sup> Jan 2006
Our Benefactors

15n41n1

BLOGGER